Everything is fine. Well, almost.
My timer didn't work properly, it didn't switch off the light last time... or maybe it was my fault, I don't know. But the fan turned off though it should not have. As a result, I got 107.6F, oops.
The tops of the leaves became a bit dry, but I don't care... you can see on the pics why... my ladies grow tall and beautiful! Real princesses!
I added nutrients 0,3/0,3/0,3 into the pot with the girl in coco (pic.3 and 4) pH 5.5 and pH 6.4 at the output. I don't know the ppm and I don't even want to know it... it grows anyway, even in the jar with tap water (pic. 2 to the left)
I think the less you try to complicate everything, the better.
PH in DWC is up again (6.4)... I didn't measure the ppm.
After applying nutrients, I saw some yellowish bloom on the girls' roots, but on WW it disappeared in 24 hours (pic.5 and 6), and on Big Bang's roots it is still there (pic. 7, 8). But the roots still grow well.