Firstly, I finally changed the nutrition a bit. Instead of 4g PF for 5 liters, I used 4.5 g. The difference may seem insignificant, but I think it's noticeably slowed down the growth. Next time, I'll use 4g again and will see what happens.
My plant has already taken almost the whole net and keeps it hanging. Surprisingly, the net is not connected to any holds. How did it happen?
But, in general, there are no problems. The flowering is beautiful and healthy. I know it is time to remove a couple of leaves from my bushy lady, but there are so many of them that I do not know where to start. Anyway, I'm planning to do it on the weekend, so expect the results in the next update.
I don't remember whether I told you or not, but I broke off the top of my plant when I was spreading it. Well, I had no better ideas than sticking it into the coco. Now, it can neither grow nor die! I'm still hoping that it'll acquire roots and I'll vegetate it as normal. Vain hopes.
Right now, everything is perfect. My Mazar will flower for about 7 more weeks. There is no strong odor which is good for my stuff. The leaves smell a little like berries and the buds like a cat's piss. Yuck!